- Pest Control
- As Suggested
Azadirectin (Neem Based Insecticides) also known as Neembin works as a repellent to insects and increases the action of chemical insecticides used in combination. It is a broad spectrum insecticide. It is a natural product which is absolutely non-toxic, 100% bio degradable and environment friendly. Azadirectin is completely safe for humans and beneficial insects like honey bee. You can mix it with other synthetic pesticide and also enhances their action.
Mode of Action:
- It exhibits various Behavioural Responses such as Repellent, Oviposition Deterrent, Antifeedant, Feeding Deterrent, etc.
- Physiological Responses such as Insect Growth Regulator, Reproduction Inhibitor, Anti fertility, Molting Inhibitor, etc.
- It is effective on White fly, Brown plant hopper, Leaf folder, Bollworm, Stem borer, Thrips, Aphids, Helicoverpa armigera, American bollworm.
Available Formulations: 300 PPM, 1500 PPM, 3000 PPM, 10000 PPM, 50000 PPM
- For 300 PPM 3 to 5 ml per litre.
- For 1500 PPM- 2.5 to 5 ml per litre.
- For 3000 PPM 2.5 to 4 ml per litre.
- For 10000 PPM- 2 to 3 ml per litre.
Crops: Cotton, Rice, Tea, Soybean, paddy, Tomato, Brinjal, Tobacco, groundnut, gram, Vegetables and fruits to control sucking pests and caterpillars.
White Fly,Bollworm,Stem Borer,Thrips,Brown Plant Hopper,Leaf Folder,etc.
- Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 1000 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
B No. 212, Deodhar Complex, Nasia Road, Near. Gujarat College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001, India